tried outsourcing to offshore sources, but we
ran into trouble with lead times, minimums, and
quality. Working with AEM is a completely
different experience. AEM has given us the
confidence to outsource again, which is an
important strategy for our long-term success.”
Hardware and Manufacturing
Traditional offshore manufacturing can be burdensome for a variety of reasons. The manpower needed to manage, control and validate the process coupled with excessive lead times, high inventory commitments, large minimum orders, and upfront payments can prove an unwelcome challenge. AEM offers a significantly better alternative. Our experienced staff of engineers and technicians handles the entire project for you from start to finish resulting in the quality products you need, delivered as you need them.
- We provide exceptional supply chain logistics enabling us to arrange and schedule materials purchased from various suppliers on your behalf, to reduce your staff’s workload and manage product costs.
- We align our process to your delivery needs with a materials management program that reduces workload for your staff and speeds production and delivery.
- We staff warehouses in Miami and San Francisco and use additional stocking locations in Europe and Asia enabling us to stock product worldwide if needed.
- We ship numerous large containers monthly and consolidate freight giving us the ability to dramatically reduce order minimums.
- We control inventory levels to your demand reducing lead times and allowing you to respond quickly to changes in customer demand.
- We sell on account and don’t invoice until the product ships from our warehouse requiring little or no out-of-pocket expense upfront.
Best of all…we’re flexible!
AEM works with you to meet your turnaround requirements, with lead times that vary based on the need for tooling, material availability, complexity of the product, and other variables. Our materials management program is aligned with your product delivery needs assuring that you receive the products you need, in the quantities you need, on your schedule. If your lead times and volume dictate especially tight delivery schedules, AEM can even set up stocking facilities near your locations if necessary.